Dummy’s Guide to Pitak Siam’s Vows
Pitak Siam’s retired General Boonlert Kaewprasit is in the business of vows.
He has vowed to:
- Mobilize more than one (1) million supporters to remove Yingluck’s as the Prime Minister and her elected government, forcefully if needed as he had repeatedly said before.
- Impose a 5-year ban on all politicians and political parties.
- Ban democracy and Parliament for the same duration, although the length of time would be determined by him at a later stage.
- Choose “good men” to run the country similar to Myanmar’s past tyrannical junta.
- Disregard Thailand’s Constitution and Laws, as he believed that his Vision for Thailand (or in this case, Siam) needed to be enforced beyond the boundaries of structure, tradition and logic.
- Regroup his “people” and to determine the control of political power, similar to what Neo-Fascists did in history.
- Call upon the Democrats and PAD members to join in the rally.
Need I say more?
This is a no-brainer, and so the Dummy’s Guide ends.
Posted on: 11/11/2012, by : Areva Aamy